Sunday, June 27, 2010

Turning Over a New Leaf

I am a terrible blogger. It's official. Probably somewhere in the cyberworld of blogging, there is my picture with "Lazy Lima Bean" embossed across the bottom.

I have such good intentions and I truly want to document every little detail of every little thing I do, but quite frankly, I get caught up in DOING something fun rather than writing about it. Like floating in the pool with my precious puppy, Beau.

But all that's going to change! I have been inspired by my blogging sister friends. I am amazed at the clever posts and colorful photos. Quite frankly, I suffer from blog envy.
So, just get ready for news, opinions, chuckles and much more. I aim to please! So for now, let me leave you with a glimpse into my life.

This is merely a sample of the fabulous spa treatments available right here in my very own back yard. You see this incredible mud has unbelievable healing properties. It's often expertly applied and baked on.

Additional treatments are also available. Please call ahead for an appointment as walk-ins are not accepted. Stay tuned for more summer adventures...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute Ms. Tiara, I mean Ms. Tara! Heehee! Penni

Mom-Z said...

Love your writings. Will you have a story about the savage water fights?/Mom-Z

Deborah said...

Of course I'm already a follower!
I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.
Love your pic with Beau!
And Charlie sure is a good sport!!